Saturday, September 28, 2013

the thoughts that wander.




you want to know what I really think? here's what I think. I don't think there is any higher being & I am okay with thinking that. There are a lot of people who aren't okay with me thinking like that but they don't get to choose that stuff for me. & if they don't agree with me that is fine because everything a person decides is personal & there is no one that has the right to decide if you are wrong because of your beliefs. it's not okay. & you want to know what else isn't okay? It's not okay to take someone away before they get the chance to fufill their greatness. don't just let them show you their greatness, their light, & their strength then just take them away. it's a sick joke. & I don't think it's fair. people keep saying he has a plan & that she is right where he want a her to be. but I don't know how to think like that. I don't know how to tell myself that this situation is fair. I think he's selfish. she could have stayed longer & she should have but he didn't let her. & it hurts. my heart hurts, it aches, & it crys constantly. I feel angry & sad & a little broken. I just don't know anymore.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment